Re: Fifth-toe list

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> writes:
> Le ven 12/07/2002 à 09:29, Chris Chabot a écrit :
> > >

> > >There are still some usuability problems with it (no GUI to change
> > >themes, ...) and I don't want to confuse our users with that..
> > >
> > Try metacity-setup? It works prety well for me.
> >
> > metacity-setup still has a numer of things on the todo list  as far as
> > keybindings and all go (if you want to expose those options to users),
> > but themes (with instant apply), number of workspaces and font settings
> > work well.
>
> Thanks.. Mandrake contributors uploaded it to Mandrake cooker but I
> didn't found enough time to test it :))

By the way, what we really want to do is put the titlebar font in the
Font control panel, window border theme in the Theme control panel,
then have a small control panel for focus mode and stuff. Rawhide
should have a patch for this soonish (also to land on the 2.1.x
control-center branch I hope).

> Havoc, can we have a new release, please :))

Will do soon.

Havoc