Re: notes from file selector talk

One of the things I really miss in a file selector is bookmarks.  There
are so many times the file selector opens in the place I don't want to
be and having bookmarks point to most used directories would be great.

Working on for or five projects and going right to them from the file
selector would be nice.  This could also be handled by symlinks I guess
but not in exactly the same way and it would mean that the file selector
always opens at say $HOME.

Also if I'm in directory X and open an app from the command line I would
like the file selector to default to directory X not my $HOME.

TAB completion is a must have.