Re: nautilus vs. gnome-settings-daemon "race"

Hi Jacob,

On 22 Jul 2002, jacob berkman wrote:

> > Heya,
> >
> > First I wanted to know if this problem was discussed at the summit.
>
> nothing more than havoc agreeing that my last patch is the right fix
> (going to commit momentarily).

	Good stuff.

	So, since it wasn't discussed at the summit, hwo do you feel
about what I was saying in (2) of

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-July/msg00469.html

	Basically, that gnome-settings-daemon should be activatable
using bonobo-activation, but just registers itself with
bonobo-activation so it can be contacted ?

	Anyone else with opinions? Seth? - you implemented this :-)

Cheers,
Mark.