Re: Launcher types

It'd be great if we could simplify this dialog. From Alex's mail, it
looks like there are only two items in the Type drop-down that it is
valid for the user to select. That is, Application and Link. I
understand that FSDevice is a type of launcher, but would a user ever
want to select it when adding a launcher?

Also, if MimeType, Service, and Service Type are not launchers, should
they appear in this drop-down.

So, does it make sense to have only two items in the drop-down:
Application and Link.

Eugene