Re: GNOME 2.0.0 Desktop Release Notes Contributions

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> Btw, what's the schedule and plan for this? In about six days, 2.0.0 gets
> released. So I guess it would be appropriate if a draft version of the
> release notes was available in say three or four days, giving us a little
> bit of time to fine tune it with a few eyes looking at it.

Yeah, I agree. Not sure we're going to have the time though. There's two
sides to this, the technical release notes (not yet written or drafted) and
the press release stuff (which the release team and board haven't even seen
yet).

John Fleck is collating the technical release notes, so it's up to him. :-)

- Jeff

--
      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU