Getting SashXB into the standard GNOME distribution

Hi,

SashXB 1.0 came out a few weeks ago
(news.gnome.org/gnome-news/1023914863/index_html, sashxb.org). It's gotten
pretty darn mature and stable since it first became part of GNOME almost two
years ago.

We want to know what hoops we have to jump through to get the SashXB runtime
(a little over a meg) included in the standard GNOME distribution. This is
very important to us, as it is the next stage in Taking Over the World.

I'm not going to go into the technical details of what SashXB is or how it
works -- there's piles of documentation on the website. If anyone has any
questions, I'll be happy to field them.

thanks,

Ari Heitner