Default WM theme settings

We've just been talking about what our (i.e. Sun's) default window
manager theme should be when we release 2.0, and the consensus was that
while we're happy to stick with Crux, we're not keen on the default
button layout.  Mostly because it's hard to discern the window close
button amid the decoration, and that button dangerously doubles as the
window menu via right click.

We think the Crux theme with the MS Windows layout is probably more
usable for the majority of people coming to GNOME for the first time,
and we'd prefer to use that as our default.  We may also want to turn on
the "show app icon on window button" option as that gives more of an
impression that there's something clickable there-- without it, the
button is virtually invisible.  (I think these are also the default Crux
settings that Ximian use, although it's been so long since I saw an
uncustomised Ximian desktop I don't rightly remember...)

Anyway, our question is, would it be possible/objectionable to make
these the default community Sawfish theme settings for GNOME 2.0 too?
Apart from what we believe to be the usability benefits, it would help
the documentation effort too, as everyone would be on the same page for
screenshots, describing default window manager behaviour etc.  Or have
too many screenshots already been taken that it's too late to switch?
Or could we just switch anyway and live with a few minor inconsistencies
in existing screenshots?

Cheeri,
Calum.