Re: Major issues with window list applet

On 10 Mar 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:
> >
> > Well, there is a bug in the window list where it should proxy clicks on
> > the parts of the window list that have no buttons to the panel so you
> > geet the normal panel menu instead of the applet one, but i have no idea
> > how to implement this.
> >

> What if you just have the panel packing allow "expand = FALSE fill =
> FALSE"? (I don't know how the packing works.)

No. Because i don't know what to size_request. I can't lay out the buttons
before i know the final height, so i know how many rows to fit.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an obese one-eyed firefighter on his last day in the job. She's a
warm-hearted cigar-chomping wrestler from beyond the grave. They fight crime!