Re: [Fwd: GNOME Panel exec name]

On 10 Mar 2002, Seth Nickell wrote:

> I'd like to see this, and the various capplets to drop the '2' from
> their name (e.g. gnome-mouse-properties instead of
> gnome2-mouse-properties). Its just silly to version things that we
> aren't parallel installing.

What do you mean by "aren't parallel installing"? We either are parallel
installing and need to keep the -2s or we just wasted a lot of time on teh
whole paralllel install thing - it makes no sense to have parallel
installable libs if you then just overwrite the apps.

> -Seth

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding