Re: background/font capplets

Is the new code at least available somewhere publicly so it can be tested
before we are all just told 'hey! see, we replaced this bit of
functionality almost everybody needs to use with with a cool new thingy in
beta3!'?

While having any expectation on pretty much anything seem quite pointless,
at elast a preliminary look at it before getting hit by it woul IMHO be
reasonable.