Re: Default WM theme settings

Ditto, but only to see how long it lasts.  I have it set to the
'classic' button combo, and I'm not sure how that'll fly.

The two things that I find displeasing with this theme are:

 - you have to choose your gtk theme carefully, least your titlebar text
	becomes unreadable against the bg color
 - the look&feel of the buttons reminds me of windowmaker (all boxy) and
	windowmaker is /so/ passe <g>

My $0.02CND

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I