GGV, GS & BadMatch error

Recently, I've been getting these quite often when changing zoom in GGV
(ie resizing window that GS draws to) - Ghostscript (not GGV) gets a
BadMatch error when it is started (excerpt from log):

GGV [16]: X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes)

GGV [16]: Major opcode of failed request:  73
GGV [16]:  (X_GetImage)

GGV [16]:
GGV [16]: Serial number of failed request:  40
GGV [16]:

GGV [16]: Current serial number in output stream:  40
GGV [16]:

What could be causing these - I haven't really touched GtkGS code for
quite a while - at least not the things that could have casued this...

Can someone help or offer me a clue at what to look?

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org