Re: Default WM theme settings

<quote who="Jens Knutson">

> Screenshots are too trivial to get in the way of this.

No cigar. :-)

Let's just ship a bunch of nice themes. We ought to be shipping gtk-engines
with G2D, and we can certainly ship a bunch of metathemes. Then we'll have
some crazy sexy GNOME stuff going out with G2D, and won't be rocking the
boat.

I'll add it to the release team's agenda for tonight.

- Jeff

--
     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.