Re: diskfree application for gnome

Am Don, 2002-03-21 um 04.17 schrieb Kevin Vandersloot:
> Hi Joergen. What you have looks nice :) I could see this possibly going into
> procman (now called gnome-system-monitor), though it would be a post GNOME2
> addition.
>
> Basically I don't think it should be a stand-alone app. Either it goes in something like procman or as Jonathan said, it would belong in nautilus.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Hi Kevin!

I just added the view i created to procman as a new tab. You can have a
look at the result here: http://www.wh-hms.uni-ulm.de/~mfcn/procman.png.

Unfortunatly, i don't had the time to install gnome2 yet, so this is
still for gnome1. And somehow, I can't reach the gnome ftp-server today,
so I modified procman-0.99.0. But the modifications in your source are
only about 30 lines, so I think it is no problem making it work with any
current version.

So are you still developing the 1.x version and are interessted in a
patch? I will port the whole thing to gnome2, as soon as I have
installed it (I don't want to compile it, so I'm waiting for
debian-packages).

If you are interessted, could you send me you're current code, or if the
1.x code is still in cvs, could you tell me which module i have to check
out to get it, then I will create a patch.

Regards,
Jörgen