Re: Pure crack in gmix

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 19:52, iain wrote:
> However, if you look at the schema file the options should default to
> TRUE. So unless I've made a mistake[1] (in which case it's a bug and
> should obviously be fixed), then something is screwy with gconf[2].

	It's best to fix gconf / the schema install and leave the options
AFAICS.

	It _really_ should be the case that if the schema is installed, and the
default is set to something sensible that you should see that sensible
something.

	Is your gconf working ? are the schemas installed ? what does
gconf-editor say ? does it change when you do a make install of the
schema ? etc. etc.

	It is vital to get gconf working for people, instead of removing
options.

	Regards,

		Michael.