Re: Pure crack in gmix

> Does anyone have a strong feeling against me just creating a patch that
> removes the options and enabling both by default?

Don't care either way.
They're still there, because thats what it was like when I ported it.

However, if you look at the schema file the options should default to
TRUE. So unless I've made a mistake[1] (in which case it's a bug and
should obviously be fixed), then something is screwy with gconf[2].

iain
[1] A rare, but not unheard of event.
[2] My life...
--
"Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing
himself"