Re: Viewports and gnome 2

> > Would you prefer that I go into bugzilla and anal rentively file 47 bugs
> > on each function of gnome 1 viewports that regresses in gnome 2?

I'm quite interested in seeing what the 47 regressions are.

Federico said that windows spanning multiple workspaces (or viewports or
whatever the fuck we call them) is possible as well.

But, if you don't want to use gnome2 because you'll be more productive
in gnome1 then go for it, no-one is forcing you, so please, stop using
it as a threat.

iain
--
"I think what we don't need is this worldwide apathy where people wait
for a leader. It shouldn't be like that, especially after Spetember 11.