Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux

Hello,

> 5) The browse button just seems to append the file picked to whatever is
>    in the entry.  Also, shouldn't you default the filesel dialog to
>    /usr/bin/ or something?

That sounds like a sane default to me.

A comment from the sideline (I'm not so deeply involved to be applying
patches etc.): I find the most useful feature from NT's "Run" dialog that
one can also enter *files* in the textfield and it will be opened with the
default app for that type of file. Does the new Run dialog have this? (the
1.4 one gives a cryptic error message if you try to run a non-executable
file).

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778