UI and string freeze

Folks -

Our UI and strings have been in a sort of slushy, semi-frozen state for
some time, and we need to make it firm and official so translators and
documenters can finish their work without constantly looking over their
shoulders.

The release team has set a freeze date of May 13. This should give
people time to get through the last round of usability and HIG changes.
But it doesn't mean we should start a free-for-all. Much of the
documentation is already written, and many of the changes that are even
now being made require docs changes. Please stay in touch with whoever
is doing the docs for the package in question. Send mail to
gnome-doc-list if you're not sure. I'd hate to have the docs and the
UI get out of sync because the documenters aren't aware that a UI
change has been made.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner