Re: RESEND: Position of buttons on taskbar

Jeff,

Thanks for that.

The main reason I want to do it is: I quite frequently have say 5 or more xterms horizontally arranged across the screen for editing of related programs, scripts etc - it is very convenient to have the postion of the window correspond to the position of the button for navigation . .

BTW, why can't it be done?

Regards,

Phil.

On 2002.05.20 23:38 Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Philip Rhoades">

> I didn't get an answer to this before - anyone got any ideas?

You can't do it. Not sure it sounds widely useful, or better than the
current setup either.

Sorry. :-)

- Jeff

--