Re: RESEND: Position of buttons on taskbar

<quote who="Philip Rhoades">

> BTW, why can't it be done?

The feature doesn't exist. By all means, write a patch, but the demonstrable
appreciation of SCAM [1] we have today may mean that it is not accepted. :-)
Perhaps - and I hope this isn't continuing a bad trend - if it were a hidden
GConf key option, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

- Jeff

[1] Severe Crack Avoidance Measures. :-)

--
   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.