Re: Tabs for Nautilus ?

Alan

As a nautilus bug hunter, i hope i haven't done that to you. Since there
are so many nautilus bugs (many enhancements) sometimes bug hunters may
get a little testy, please forgive us :)....Also we are really working
hard on trying to make the nautilus ui better and filing many bugs, so
please continue to file ui bugs....We will do our best to look at them
and take the advice into account when making nautilus ui changes.

dave