Re: 2.0.0 freeze- two hacking weekends left ;)

As per the other posts about the 2.0.0 keyword, it basically boils down
to:

*start with list of all High or greater priority GNOME2 bugs
*Havoc whittled it down
*I whittled it down more, and added the GNOME2.0.0 keyword
*continue that process on the fly

The bottom line is 'these are things we cannot ship until they are
fixed.' Developers can certainly fix whatever else they want, but 2.0.0
bugs are showstoppers. If you think there are other bugs which are
showstoppers, please, let me know- I've done my best to keep up with all
components and triage all bugs marked GNOME2 but I'm certainly not
infallible. This is why we have separate milestones and GNOME2.0.0
keywords- so that maintainers can mark things they'd like to see
finished by 2.0 (as you have) while I and/or the release team can mark
things that _need_ to be finished for 2.0.0, or at least will merit
serious discussion about 'can we ship without this.' There are no
individual applet bugs of which I'm aware which fall into this category,
but obviously, you're slightly better positioned than I am- please let
me know if you think that there are applet problems of that level.

Luis