Re: GNOME 2.0 Desktop Snapshot 20020525: "Stay on target!"

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 02:34, Glynn Foster wrote:
> > What? He went on to star in 2 more films and a television series set in
> > an English high school and then died?
> > http://us.imdb.com/Name?Ashley,+Graham
>
> Dude, staring in Grange Hill isn't exactly the height of your career :/

I don't remember any UK channel carrying that crap around my house, not
even Channel 5 (UK equivalent of "La Cinq" or Fox *cough*).

So it must really be shite. But releasing "GNOME 2.0 Desktop Snapshot
20020525" won't be Jeff's best moment in his career either. Just in case
he doesn't get hit by a bus (says Mr. Jinx), he might even get us Gnome
"Two Point OOOO". (by the way, that O's not Zeros)

--
/Bastien Nocera who loves Jeff who doesn't like Bastien being French,
pfff