Re: [bug]: Users should not be able to perform any file operations on these uris

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 07:12, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is neither the place nor the time.  Please take this to the
> usability discussion list and off of lists where people are trying to
> get work done.
>
> -Alex

Excuse me for trying to fix a bug that's been marked as 2.0.0 target
milestone and non-puntable, won't do it again. </sarcasm>

Could the details of the bug be changed so that it doesn't appear on the
list then ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera