Re: [bug]: Users should not be able to perform any file operations on these uris

Hi,

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 07:54, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Excuse me for trying to fix a bug that's been marked as 2.0.0 target
> milestone and non-puntable, won't do it again. </sarcasm>
>
> Could the details of the bug be changed so that it doesn't appear on the
> list then ?

This was directed at Dave.  Sorry for the confusion.

I've closed this bug as INVALID because there is no real reason
administrators shouldn't be able to treat these URIs as directories
which they can edit.  Also, a user trying to modify them will already
get an error on edit, as they won't have write permissions on the
underlying filesystem directories.

/me hugs hadess

-Alex

--
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."