Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

> gah, I would appreciate your help very much. But I do think that it's
> kinda weird that libxslt goes out on the net fetching stylesheets
> without notifying the caller about it.

Since I can issue documents with unique stylesheets you also have to be
careful about when you do this. Fetching a stylesheet from a document
received eg by mail (say an xhtml file) is a fairly serious privacy
hole and user tracking opportunity. All sorts of 'who sent this to whom
scope'

Q: Does evolution correctly ignore external references to scripts,
stylesheets and so forth as well as images ?