Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Mikael Hallendal">
>
> > So, we can either to The Right Thing now and let the users take the fall
> > or we can do it the "ugly" way for now and then do it The Right Way when
> > distributions are ready and maybe the stylesheets are more ready too.
> >
> > So, what do you think?
>
> I'm thinking we should ship a separate package that distros can opt out of
> if they already support GNOME 2.0. (Rather like the kde-support package.)
>
> Then Yelp won't have to change, and "everyone will be happy". :-)

Yes, lets put the docbook-xsl-1.48.tar.gz tarball in the release directory
(just as we do with scrollkeeper and pkgconfig) and end this rather long
and boring thread.

> - Jeff
>
> --
>          "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington

	Sander

	you'll rescue me right?
	in the exact same way that they never did
	i'll be happy right?
	when your healing powers kick in