Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

<quote who="Sander Vesik">

> Yes, lets put the docbook-xsl-1.48.tar.gz tarball in the release directory
> (just as we do with scrollkeeper and pkgconfig)

We need a kind of "XML support package" though, rather than just shipping
the XSL. There are a few requirements that distributions don't fulfill.

- Jeff

--
   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.