Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> We need a kind of "XML support package" though, rather than just shipping
> the XSL. There are a few requirements that distributions don't fulfill.

Also, it may make sense to have all of this in $prefix/share/gnome or
whatever, and get apps to look for it there (if it's installed, and found),
so that it doesn't conflict with system XML stuff if installed later on.

This would help everyone during testing, and before distros distribute
packages with reasonable XML setups (given that we can assume 'third party'
GNOME installs until then).

- Jeff

--
            o/~ we all live in a yellow subroutine o/~ - auspex