Re: breaking the magic number, almost :/

hi,

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 21:31, Mike Martin wrote:
> Would it be an idea not to close bugs until the tarball has been
> released not just in cvs so it can be tested more widely
>
> Maybe we need an additional keyword "FIX_probably" or something

No, too complicated.

We have alot of CVS users. It's good testing.

If a report is every closed prematurely (for whatever reason) the bug
gets reopened. It happens quite a bit. Once a report is closed, they
still are around.
(for example: sometimes you find some prematurely closed reports when
searching on a function name in a stack trace)

ta,
wayne