Re: KDE Gnome and consistancey

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 11:55:39PM +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
> If anyone would care to politely inform me offlist for the
> technical reasons (if any) for the differences in the colour palettes
> between Gnome and KDE?

For gnome the palette is stored in .gtkrc and for KDE somewhere Qt-specific.

There's a plan to fix this that will automatically work for all
themes, which is to export and use the colors via the XSETTINGS
specification. This should be easy enough to implement, if someone got
around to it, and then we'd have the whole problem solved (vs. having
to use a special theme).

Havoc