GEP-2 Theme Sets (aka Metathemer)

I've finally got around to tidying up the requirements GEP for the
metathemer.  N.B.: Metathemes are hereafter known as Theme Sets to avoid
annoying Seth and/or biasing the UI design towards any particular
implementation :)

http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-2.html

So, I presume the process now [1] is that everyone gives it the quick
once over to make sure we haven't missed any functional requirements
altogether, and then we vote to decide which of the documented
requirements we actually agree on.  And then we turn it into a UI design
that will be a panacea for all GNOME's problems forever and always...

Cheeri,
Calum.

[1] Pretending for a moment that jrb hasn't already started the
implementation :)