Re: gcalctool / gcal

> I can't remember what platform this borrows from, but I seem to remember
> a calculator with a magic 'scientific mode' button that turned it from a
> basic grocery-store model into something pretty sophisticated, and back
> again (sort of a 'complexify' toggle).

The windows calculator does that. A problem with that approach is that I
need "advanced" scientific functions from time to time, but never
noticed that the win calc had two modes, so I used a separate app to do
those "advanced" calculations until someone told me about this
scientific mode.

Christophe