Re: very rough pre-gep tentative new modules list

> Hi,
>
> > In other words, this is all incredibly tentative, but we want to get
> > moving on 2.2, and we believe that the following packages will move us
> > a long way towards becoming a complete and modern desktop, so...
>
> I just wondered if GnomeMeeting could not be a needed part for a
> "complete and modern" desktop. It has been ported to Gnome 2 even before
> Gnome 2 was released, and I think (and hope) that it is a good argument
> in the favor of Gnome as GnomeMeeting is the only GUI available on Linux
> to be compatible with Netmeeting (and even to bring videoconferencing to
> the masses). Moreover, a lot of companies-oriented features have been
> added since the beginning (including gatekeepers support) so I think it
> could be interesting, but perhaps I'm wrong. Let me know :)
>
> Thanks,

Hi all,
I completely agree with Damien and I think many people would
like to see Gnomemeeting being a default GNOME package, because it is
surely a needed part of a "complete and modern" package,
GM is great!

--
  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,