Re: very rough pre-gep tentative new modules list

Hi,

> In other words, this is all incredibly tentative, but we want to get
> moving on 2.2, and we believe that the following packages will move us
> a long way towards becoming a complete and modern desktop, so...

I just wondered if GnomeMeeting could not be a needed part for a
"complete and modern" desktop. It has been ported to Gnome 2 even before
Gnome 2 was released, and I think (and hope) that it is a good argument
in the favor of Gnome as GnomeMeeting is the only GUI available on Linux
to be compatible with Netmeeting (and even to bring videoconferencing to
the masses). Moreover, a lot of companies-oriented features have been
added since the beginning (including gatekeepers support) so I think it
could be interesting, but perhaps I'm wrong. Let me know :)

Thanks,

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -