panel launcher click feedback

this patch adds some zoom animation when you launch a panel launcher.

dave camp *promised* me a patch which will do the same thing in nautilus
when it opens something in an external window.

since it makes X calls which depend on screen sizes, i just made it use
the multihead stuff in GTK and didn't write a version for gtk 2.0.  [
when can we just require gtk multihead? ]

is this ok to go into HEAD?

jacob
--
in the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our
tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.