Re: metacity, vte

Hello,
Another reason to give users a choice of window managers is that there
may be considerable differences in accessibility among them. People with
disabilities in particular may appreciate having a choice. Windows only
gives us a choice between bad and worse.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org