Re: GNOME 2.0 System Admin Guide - Provisional TOC

Here is a link to the post at the start of this thread that includes the
Table of Contents (ToC).
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2002-September/msg00144.html

This thread was crossposted to desktop-devel and the original post that
included the Table of Contents (TOC) does not seem* to have been posted to
the list.  As i am not subscribed to both lists i found it a little bit
confusing which is why i am sending this mail.

[* I did not see it in the archive and did not see in my mailbox
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-September/thread.html
although from the gnome-doc-list archive i did see here that the message
was sent to desktop-devel-list so
perhaps the sender was not subscribed to desktop-devel-list and the
message is awaiting moderation.]

Sincerely
Alan Horkan