Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Can people please stop talking useless and offtopic stuff, burning flames and throwing mudd to/from people who think that every C library is a Gnome library? My mailbox is getting filled with garbage and I don't think that's the reason why I and probably many others are subscribed to this list.

This may sound a bit offensive, but we lurkers want to see _interesting_ discussions about color config applets, new gtk toolbars with homogenious and sizeable toolbar buttons, standard HTML widgets, MMX/SSE optimized pixbuf routines, interchangable gdk back-ends, smooth scrolled windows, complete support for icon theming, Gtk2/Metacity XSync discussions, new combo box discussions, discussing the large button issue for vertical gnome-panel, discussing the tech to add auto-snap (tm) technology to Nautilus, discussions about how to make gnome-terminal faster, HiG-discussions, XDesktop discussions, Epiphany discussions, the perky pants from Jeff Waugh, Nautilus discussions, discussion on how to improve the Gnome C API's and bindings, discussion about integrating D-BUS tech., discussion about exposing more Bonobo interfaces, discussions about rewriting MIME config systems, discussions about how to make the panel applets using a transparent background, discussion about the 10 best ways to kick Bills ass, discussions on creating new launcher dialogs, whatever.. everything is better than this mudd.

And by the way, if everyone (including Ali, wether he does that for Gnome or KDE, I don't care) spent his time writing code instead of this garbage:

15 people x 10 minutes of writing mudd == 150 minutes == 1 and half an hour!

Heck, that's about enough time to get at least 2 hard bugs fixed..

Now lets see, if this thread will go on for the next 5 days:

15 people x 10 minutes x 5 days == 750 minutes == 12 + one half hour!

You could actually write a small (but very useful - color config applet anyone? ;) application in that time frame..

Thanks for reading this piece of mudd, you've just spent another 3 minutes.
Rich