Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Hey Vadim,

> Daniel, while I didn't have anything against you before this moment, I can
> tell you that replies like this exactly give very good reason do not use
> libxml2.
> Just stop for a while and think a bit about tone of your mails and attitude to
> other people.

You went beyond the line of your own knowledge and tried to pass off
things you don't know enough about as facts.  Daniel is not the kind of
person to respond to flames, trolls, and so on.  But he IS the kind of
person to call you on technical details if you are unwise enough to claim
them without any substantial knowledge about them.

He challenged your *factual knowledge* about things *he is an expert on*
and as anyone could foresee you lost because you didn't know what you were
talking about.

If you want to save face and make sure people still read your other points
you'll have to be a fair loser and not whine.  You were wrong and somebody
proved it with facts.  Suck it up and don't start getting personal :)

Thomas

I know everybody here wants you
I know everybody here thinks he needs you
And I'll be waiting right here just to show you
how our love will blow it all away
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->