Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 13:46, Daniel Veillard wrote:
|  On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 10:54:42PM +0400, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > On Tuesday 08 April 2003 11:30, Stephan Kulow wrote:
|  > |  We won't replace libxslt dependency with another dependency and Qt
|  > |  is not going to include XSLT support any time soon (it doesn't really
|  > | make sense in a toolkit anyway).
|  >
|  > well, it *could* being changed recently, but that indeed was a plan.
|  > I personally do not have any problem with libxml2.
|
|    Searching to "Vadim Plessky" on google doesn't seems to link to
|  much code, but on the first page returned it links to  librsvg-devel
|  bug reports, pointing to a post from you
|     " is libxml2-2.5.x really required for librsvg?"
|  where you ask to use expat instead.
|
|    Either you're really confused, or you changed your mind, or you're just
|  trying to generate noise. I think you simply don't understand that expat
|  covers probably less than 10% of libxml2 functionalities, you simply can't
|  replace libxml2 by expat in general, unless using only the (very broken,
|  very limited and very old) old SAX v1 like API which is common to both.
|  I suggest you don't start trying to resort to your usual tactic of
|  unproved allegations when it comes to XML if discussing with me. Don't
|  even try either to speak on standard conformance without pointing to
|  interoperability test results.

Daniel, while I didn't have anything against you before this moment, I can
tell you that replies like this exactly give very good reason do not use
libxml2.
Just stop for a while and think a bit about tone of your mails and attitude to
other people.

|    So far you have proved you could make a lot of noise, not backing
|  up blatantly inflamatory discourse by facts, and generally spreading FUD.
|  Could you please get back to a normal behaviour, I really hate having to
|  use procmail rules as a reaction to people behaviour on mailing-lists,
|  but I think that will be my next step.

Your mail is indeed piece of enermous bullshit.

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net