Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

Hey there,

> > I'd like to see things merged into the idea of an 'Energy Saving'
> > preference dialog - it seems more natural to me.
>
> Good call. (I agree about the Appearance tab in the current battery applet
> too.)

I just added support for ACPI to Battfink - I have no idea if it works,
but I've rolled a tarball [0.4] for anyone to try.

Battfink 0.4
============
        * Add support for ACPI, entirely untested though
        * Remove white space from .desktop and .glade files [Christian]
        * Added AC_PREREQ macro to satisfy ac wrapper scripts
	  [Christian]
        * New and updated translations
                - Kenneth Christiansen [da]
                - Christian Neumair [de]
                - Takeshi Aihana [ja]
                - Laurent Richard, Christophe Merlet [fr]
                - Duarte Loreto [pt]
                - Miloslav Trmac [cz]

	http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/battfink/0.4/

Enjoy!