Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

sön 2003-04-13 klockan 22.43 skrev Sean Middleditch:

> No.  What I'd like is for my IM client to not need it's own browser
> setting.  I already set it once for the desktop.  GAIM should just use
> that.

Yeah, there are quite a few settings GAIM could read from the system
settings instead of providing it's own settings for it:

* Font
* How to close windows

to mention two settings I found after 1 minute of looking.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/