Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> Uhh i'm fairly sure that 99.9% of computer using public has greater need
> for a good IM client than an archive manager.

My comment was more focused on the fact that it's fairly difficult to
determine software importance... certainly user base would not determine
that, because things like application maturity and stability would also
have a say in how important it is that an application be included with
the desktop.

I'll agree that there is probably more desire for a IM client than for
an archive manager, but importance to the release can't really be judged
that way...

Yours,
Alan Johnson
--