Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> I understand that this wanted to be only an example, but let me add as a
> side note that you are wrong here, gnome 2.2 shipped with File Roller
> 2.2 that uses as many gnome libraries as possible and has a good HIG
> compliancy.

yeah. I'm not sure where he got that from. I can't really see how
fileroller would be more integrated. Maybe he refers to not having a
nautilus view(which would suck). The only thing I can think of is DnD
being so cruddy.

Keep up the good work Paolo ;)

MArk