Re: Proposed Modules List Update

Ooops, sorry, I forgot to CC the list :-)

Hi Joe!

El mi? 23-04-2003 a las 18:56, Joe Marcus Clarke escribió:
> On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 11:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >
> >   gnome-system-tools - Cross-platform user-friendly system configuration
> >     tools.
>
> How cross-platform is it?  Last time I looked, it was pretty
> Linux-specific.

please consider that the tools are now under volunteers'
development, this involves several things:

1) They are still in a pre1.0 state
2) There is a lack of time and resources, I recently got a new HDD so
I've been able to install Debian, Redhat, Mandrake and Slackware in my
computer, but I (personally) still cannot afford a solaris machine nor
even a HP/UX OS (and there are still some more *nices waiting for
testing)

Anyways, there are modules that already work in FreeBSD, and several
others should work with no problem (AFAIK) in Solaris or HP/UX

         Cheers