gnome-system-tools [Was: Proposed Modules List Update]

<quote who="Carlos Garnacho">

> please consider that the tools are now under volunteers'
> development, this involves several things:
>
> 1) They are still in a pre1.0 state
> 2) There is a lack of time and resources

It sounds like these are pretty fundamental issues that will probably keep
gnome-system-tools out of range for 2.4. Is that a fair analysis? Seems we
need to help you find more hackers, especially for the backends too!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.