Re: galculator should be included in Gnome.

Hey there,

> One of the main objections for gcalctool not going into GNOME 2.2 was
> that the basic calculator was not simple enough. We've spent a lot of
> time hopefully rectifying that.

And one of my objections with going with galculator instead of gcalctool
is that gcalctool started life from OW, then a port to CDE, then a port
to GNOME [right, Rich?] - this means that it's been working in a
production environment for quite a while and has probably had a lot of
people crunching on the code.

			Glynn ;)