Potential Resolution [Was: 2.4 PDF Problems]

<quote who="Martin Kretzschmar">

> Sorry, a link command was wrong in that patch, fixed patch is in bugzilla.
> An implementation with progress dialog is also attached there now.
>
> I hope that, with this patch, the release team can decide now.

Hi Martin,

I think someone has to put their foot down and give you the categorical
"no". Sorry. :-) However, given that it *has* been tested in jhbuild and XD2
for some time, perhaps we could "fix this PDF printing bug" in a later 2.4.x
release, most likely 2.4.1 if the new gnomeprint stuff gets broader testing
after 2.4.0. It protects us against sudden problems while getting 2.4.0 out,
but we can still be flexible about fixing this regression in 2.4.x.

How does that sound to you? Release dudes?

Thanks - and I'm loving gpdf btw. An *excellent* addition to the Desktop
release. :-)

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle